Tuesday, November 1, 2011

One Proud Kappa

All the hard work has now paid off! We (Baylor's Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority) performed our pigskin act, "Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?", for the first time dressed in full costume, makeup, hair, etc. and in front of an audience. (The audience being Pi Phi, ATO, and KOT, which was very nerve-wracking). I've never felt such a wave of adrenaline in my body, as we were waiting for the curtain to come up, right before I went out on stage for my solo. I absolutely LOVED every second of it, though! I literally couldn't stop smiling, even when I was off stage. I am so tremendously blessed by all the precious girls of Kappa Kappa Gamma! Seriously, I couldn't be more proud to be a KKG!

All dressed up ready to perform with Kathlin, Mol, Annabeth, Rach, and H-butt!
The wolves' makeup seriously was creepy..