Wednesday, December 28, 2011

God's Workmanship

"For we are God's worksmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." Ephesians 2:10

Enjoy the adventure of finding yourself through losing yourself in Christ. [Jesus Calling]

Dear Jesus,
I praise You for who You are; You are my Maker. 
You have created me knowing and planning out every intricate detail that makes me, me.

By no mistake am I here alive today. 
By no mistake was I raised in a wonderful godly home. 
By no mistake do I attend Baylor University....sic'em. 
By no mistake am I a Kappa Kappa Gamma.
By no mistake am I obsessed with music.
By no mistake am I drawn to children and love the ministry opportunity there. 
By no mistake are my eyes light blue.
By no mistake can I not touch my toes. 
By no mistake has my heart been broken more than once in my life.
By no mistake am I single at this time in my life.
By no mistake do I crave spiritual milk each morning.
By no mistake am I who I am today.
By no mistake.
By no mistake.

Thank you, Lord, for creating me exactly the way I am. 
Your daughter,
Avery